BENEFITS AND USES OF TAMANU VOLCANIC ASH BODY SCRUBS
Your body can benefit from exfoliating with a scrub two-three times a week for many of the same reasons you should be exfoliating your face regularly. Using the Tamanu Volcanic Ash Body Scrub has significant benefits over other body scrubs and these include:-
- Unclogs pores and minimzes the appearance of large pores.
- Deeply cleans and purifies your skin due to the presence of volcanic ash as an effective, natural exfoliator..
- Removes dead skin cells and softens your skin - especially rough areas such as your kness and elbows.
- The unique skin-healing Tamanu Oil to reduce and help to resolve breakouts such as chest pimples and/or back acne.
- Helps avoid ingrown hairs and makes the removal of unwanted hair easier.
- Increases blood circulation and smooths razor bumps.
- Assists to reduce the appearance of dark spots, including age spots.
- Allows your body moisturizer penetrate into the deeper layers of your body so it works faster and better.
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter to prevent your skin from drying out unlike many other body scrubs.
- Offers a natural way to smoother, healthier-looking skin.
Members of the award-winning Vanuatu Womens Beach Volley Ball enjoying
Volcanic Ash Bath at our day spa in Port Vila
Our Tamanu Volcanic Ash Body Scrub is available in two different sizes - 135ml (4.56oz) as pictured on this page and in our larger 250ml (8.45oz) bottle. Apart from Volcanic Ash and anti-aging Virgin Coconut Oil, these body scrubs also contain Tamanu Oil which has been proven to be a potent and powerful agent in wound healing, acne breakouts, anti-aging, scar reduction and addressing common skin issues such as psoriasis, eczema, age spots, stretch marks and more.
HOW TO USE TAMANU VOLCANIC ASH BODY SCRUB - A Step-By-Step Procedure
Always start with a short shower using warm water to wet your body and soften your skin ready for exfoliation. Step away from the water and apply the scrub. You do this by pressing down on the cap to open it. Squeeze out some of the scrub and just using your hands apply the body scrub in a circular motion gently. Start from the feet up, preferably one leg at a time. Apply a little more of the scrub wherever you may have a problem area, especially if you suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, keratosis pilaris or psoriasis (subjuct to redness and sensitivity. Don’t overlook your arms.
Rinse the scrub off with lukewarm water. Step out of the shower, pat your skin dry and apply our Tamanu Skin Rejuvenating Body Moisturizer (also found in our popular Tamanu Oil Range).
Exfoliate your body regularly and enjoy smoother, healthier, more radiant skin.